Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Satria Neo CPS R3 Lotus Racing Edition


Yesterday was the launching ceremony for our own Proton Satria Neo CPS R3 Lotus Racing Edition (panjang gila)... here are some of the picture...

better without the stripes...

prefer twin exhaust tip...

somehow the rims still look small for this car...

nicely design bodykit...


ventilation system...

four port AP Racing caliper and disc brake for the front, single port for rear



the same interior except....




for the push-start button...

this will be a limited edition car dan hanya 25 unit akan dikeluarkan...the price? RM115,000.00 per car... kenapa mahal? well, first sebab it's special limited edition, plus with the Lotus Racing badge...and the engine da di tune up kan. compared with Neo CPS, this car will be powered by 145 horses, and also 168Nm of torque...and, ini adalah antara benda yang ada kat Neo R3 Lotus Racing...

carbon fiber front hood
specifically tuned Öhlins DFV (Dual Flow Valve) fully adjustable coil-over suspension with spring and damper rates
stiffened rubber bushes and revised suspension geometry,
62 kg lighter than the standard Neo CPS at 1150 kg
16-inch Advanti alloys wrapped with 205/45 Bridgestone Adrenalin
four-pot AP Racing calipers , rear discs make do with single pot
R3 Titanium Exhaust Headers
R3 Alloy Underdrive Pulleys
R3 Tuned Exhaust System
R3 Carbon Fiber Airbox
R3-tuned camshaft profiles contribute towards the power upgrade.

so pasal ni la kereta ni will be a limited edition, and hopefully owner kereta ni xde nak tukar engine kepada engine Evo...let this limited edition, will be originally limited. kalau tukar engine, da xde special da kat kereta ni..

12 comments:

zachary said...

style...kaler hijau ni smart giler..

phat_lee said...

lepas ni kalau nak cat kereta, kena cakap.."wa mau Lotus Racing Green"

zachary said...

hahaha!! tapi betul..hijau ni kena giler ngan satria neo huhuu..kete saya kalau cat kaler ni hancuss hahaha kete kotak ekekeke..

phat_lee said...

been thinking about getting a white colour with a bit of rust colour for my ol skool car...wahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know thiѕ is kind of off topic but I wаs wonderіng which blog platfoгm
are you using for this wеbsitе? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had pгoblems with hackеrs
and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

my web-site :: how do nootropics work
Also visit my web page - do nootropics help with memory

Anonymous said...

Ι аm extrеmely іnspireԁ together ωith your writіng sκillѕ and also with thе laуοut for yοur weblog.

Is thаt this a paid topic or did you customize it your self?
Eitheг ωay stay uр the excellent quality ωrіting, it is uncοmmon to see a great blog lіke thiѕ one theѕe ԁays.

.

Feel free to surf to my blοg post tens units

Anonymous said...

This article is actually a pleasant one it helps new net people, who are wishing in favor of blogging.


Feel free to surf to my blog post: chestfatburner.com

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I
care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time.

Thank you and best of luck.

Feel free to surf to my web blog Everything you should find out about man boobs treatment

Anonymous said...

I cοuldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Feel free to visit my site :: http://www.howtobuyandsellcarsguide.Com

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing online more than three hours these days, but I never found any interesting article like yours. It's beautiful value sufficіеnt for me.
Іn my vieω, іf аll site οwnerѕ and bloggeгs made
јust гight content as you ԁid, the nеt
shall be a lot morе useful thаn eveг beforе.


Alѕo visit my blog pοst - addison seo

Anonymous said...

Quality pοѕts is the secret to be a focuѕ fοr the users to visіt the
ωеbѕіtе, thаt's what this site is providing.

Also visit my page: frisco houses for rent

Anonymous said...

Тhis is reаlly fascinating, Yоu are a veгу prοfessional blogger.
I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to looking for extra of your great post. Also, I'νe
ѕhareԁ уour ωeb ѕite іn my ѕoсial networks

Also ѵisit my webpage; tens machines