Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Hyundai Sonata u know!!!


I was browsing thru this forum...and these topic @ story really makes me laugh...and it's a real story....


let's tell u guys a story, one day I was drivin and look on the right side, and suddenly I found my self kissed a Sonata.

That b*tch came down and straight away xx##**x... I remember these words that she said.

"hey!! u know how to drive ar?? U know what car I'm drivin? HYUNDAI SONATA u know? SONATA!!!"

I was so pissed off and just drive away, the next day I go for the police report. there's stories from the police but I think it's off topic..

itu masa kena langgar, time kat balai pun ada gak...

cerita balai polis...

frm the officer:"Oh itu perempuan ar? dia sangat garang, cakap dia kenal ini kenal itu, accident je, siapa mau?

Me: " ya, betul tuan"

Off: "dia asyik cakap dia punya sonata, awak punya proton"

Me: "sonata je mar, kalau jual kereta aku lagi mahal" (sorry to fellow hyundai owners)

Off: betul juga.

then I start my official report.


hehehehe... and the girl kena kutuk dalam forum tu...

2 comments:

Najwa Aiman said...

"Oh! Maaf! Saya silap baca tadi. SONATA rupa-rupanya. Saya sangkakan SONTOT. Tu sebab saya SONTOTkan kereta awak tadi. Maaf."

phat_lee said...

hahahaha...