Friday, 8 May 2009

Farewell Indahans...

Dear all,

Today will be my last day as Indahan. Thanks to my akak-akak and brothers in Human Resource Department for your support, guidance, and encouragements. Not forgetting to all my friends in other department and Unit Offices. You guys were my family here in IWK.

I really enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you all. Apologize if what I have said or done may hurt your feelings. This company will always in my mind (not because I need to pay the bills) and I will miss this working environment.

Email me @ acura_integrar@yahoo.com (don’t ask
what does it mean).
Phone number : on request only…hehehe…

Wish you guys all the best in life and don’t forget to boogie time!

"Remember goodbye doesn't mean forever,Let me tell you goodbye,Doesn't mean we'll never be together again,Though we may be so far apart."

Hootie & the Blowfish

FADLI ZULKIFLI
HR Dept.-recruitment.
0327801100 ext 1538
~goodbye, doesn't mean forever~

No comments: